Subject: Re: New Address
From: Paul Reece <[email-masked]>
To: Acid Software <[email-masked]>
Cc: blitz list <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 1994 12:13:14 +1000 (EST)

On Wed, 6 Jul 1994, Acid Software wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm Simon Armstrong from Acid Software, I just got a new account sorted 
> out so if you can let me know what is happening and where I'll probably 
> be able to offer some support and news for wired Blitz Users.
> Bye Bye

HEY!!  WELCOME!!

('bout time too..)  ;-)

FYI, email [email-masked] to be added to the Blitz list..

 - Paul

> 
> 
> 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul Reece, Student & Network Assistant                               \\\///
Claremont College - Tasmania, Australia                               d oo b   
                                                                      | __ |
[email-masked], [email-masked]    \__/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The opinions expressed herein are my own and not those of Claremont College!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------